Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SEXY SNIPPETS TUESDAY ~ PLAYING FOR KEEPS BY R.L. MATHEWSON




Tuesdays have never been so sexy!


Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky on RBtW's blog post so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!
 
 
 
 
This weeks Sexy Snippet:


"Fine," Haley said with a sigh. "What if I promise to make a big bowl of frosting tomorrow and let you lick it off me?"
She had to bite back a smile as Jason shifted anxiously while he licked his lips and ran his eyes hungrily down her body. "Butter cream?" he croaked out.
"Mmmmhmmm," she said, walking over to him. She cupped the back of his head and gently tugged him down for a quick kiss. "And if you're good I might lick some off you," she said, loving the idea.
"Get your own bowl of frosting. I don't share," he simply said, giving her one last kiss before walking out the door, whistling happily, no doubt thinking about the large bowl of frosting he was going to devour tomorrow.


This book was my fave by self-published author, R.L. Mathewson. Jason was such an adorable, lovable, sexy character with a weakness for butter cream frosting and his little grasshopper, Haley.

Now its your turn to show me your sexy ~

4 comments:

  1. Awesome snippet. OMG I forgot all about the butter cream frosting. Will have to re-read again. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WD--sorry I am so late responding--ACK, this has been the week from hell.
      Preparing for house showings while we are away on vacation this coming week. And we leave tomorrow :O
      Still a few things left to do, but suitcase is almost packed.
      LOVED the food thingy with these men...ROFLMFA

      Delete
  2. Mmmm....frosting. And what a good use for it too! lol I'll have to check this one out.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal....no worries about late comments---I have been busy as hell myself.
      thanks as always for stopping and hope you have an awesome holiday weekend!

      Delete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels