Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SEXY SNIPPETS ~ TOUCH ME BY OLIVIA CUNNING







Tuesdays have never been so sexy!

Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky over at RBtW's blog post so that everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!








"Show me that you want me," she said, her eyes riveted to his crotch.  
"If I let it loose, I'm going to have to fuck you with it." He ran his hand over the hard ridge in his pants and sucked a pained breath through his teeth. "And I haven't tasted you yet."He reached for the button of her jeans and unfastened it. He couldn't wait to see her naked again. To smell her. Taste her. Touch her.


LURVE LURVE LURVE Livey :) Seriously. I want to marry her and have her children. She knows how to write a smexy rocker that makes you swoon.  


Now it's your turn to show me your Sexy Snippet!

2 comments:

  1. Babe you know I love you but I am going to have to strangle you a little today. Oh My Freakin gosh I need to read this like now. That is one amazing sexy snippet! Ok I have skimmed up and read it a few times. I have Share Me .05 just waiting so ever patiently for me to read. You are killing me with all the amazing novels sharing on your blog. I still have to read King Cobra. Shoot I guess I will be starting this series sooner than I thought.

    Freakin awesome choice!
    My Sexy Snippet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WD~ So sorry to make your TBR pile worse --- but join the club ;) Francesca from UTC blog always recs books to me, and then I read them and get behind in my reviews....ACK!
    King Cobra was HAWT--getting ready to write review and I cannot wait for Mustang Sally :) I'll need to make sure all toys are charged before I read, lol !
    Thank you, as always, for visiting me. I always grin real big when I see your smexy face ~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments...tell me what you thought of my post!

Total Pageviews

Labels